Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 38 - ikea again

Those of you who follow Facebook will know that I arrived at ikea before it opened today. I always forget the open at 10am but never fear- spotlight is here! Indi and I got our fabric fix and some yarn for the baby blankets before fitting the hordes of people lined up to get into ikea. I know their breakfast is cheap but the line up was crazy. Today's task was wardrobes. After nearly 4hrs,multiple phone calls and a quick feed for miss I in the aisle of the self help area I realised we couldn't fit the doors in the car anyway! Decided to get the man to come and quote on Tuesday.

Today's Reno tip- make sure you take into account the size of objects before you attempt to pick them up from the shop. All the best customer service helpers still can't get a square peg in a round hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment