Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 6- falling more in love with Masters

Masters you are wooing me. I took the girls there today to get the bath. This was a different masters than the one I visited yesterday. Their customer service was excellent- the wheeled the bath all the way to the counter, out to the car and helped me put the seats down and the bath in the car! Their parent room was really well appointed with toilet and baby change facilities- proper ones not fold down versions their array of trolleys both novelty and functional was quite vast. I like that it feels better quality. What a hardware snob I have become!

All that aside, Shelley craft if you are reading(I wish) a perfect challenge for next years block: make them do all their shopping with two children. That is a challenge and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment