Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 47- laminate flooring

I just realised I posted the last two without Reno tips. Don't move with small children and don't do it twice in two months!

Grandad and I laid timber laminate flooring I the playroom today. You must have an underlay which was a bit like the foam they wrap around new TV's etc I their packaging. There is a glue less sealer you can get for in between the boards to help guard again water damage- highly recommended. There is also an installation kit- essential if you ask me! It's pretty easy although a bit diddly. You start in the left hand corner and basically wiggle and click bits together a bit like you do with cheap jigsaw puzzles. When you get to the end of a row and have to cut a piece to fit you use the other bit to start the next row.

Could not be easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment